This was very much a surprise. This past weekend I received an email from Kelly over at Walking Home (and who is actually visiting us this weekend from SC) that she had awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award.
Once I received this awesome award I realized there are some rules.
Here are the three rules to keep the award going:
1. Thank the person that gave it to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along.
So first let me say a few words about Kelly. She is a awesome friend who came into my life at a critical point. You see, when I moved away from my hometown for the very first time, she was my roommate. And we spent two years together during graduate school. During that time we did most everything together, cook, clean and shop. It was a great time together and I very much cherish those days.
Now, to share the 7 things about myself. I’m not really all that interesting.
1) I am originally from North Carolina.
2) Fall/Autumn is my favorite season.
3) I love the mountains and never get to go.
4) My bachelor’s degree is in Exercise and Sports Science.
5) My master’s is in Public Policy.
6) I started playing the piano at 5 years old and continued lessons because my mom insisted I learn.
7) I adore being a mom and always thank God for each of my blessings.
Now to pass this award along.Well, this one is definitely more difficult. I’d like to send it on to: